A TRUE ENTREPRENEUR
- Songlin (Sony/Hardy) Shao
- HTM Innovations, LLC-Director of Manufacturing and Sales Quality Control
- Drill Craft Tools-CEO – 13 years
- WorldLawn Power Equipment-Past President – 12 years
- Diploma in Trade Economics
- Bachelor Degree in the English Language and Literature
- MBA in International Trade, Beatrice, NE
Hardy Shao had the vision for the startup of Drillcraft Tools Corporation in 2006. Under his leadership as CEO of Drillcraft Tools it has prospered and is known in the OEM and retail channels for a winning combination of quality products, excellent value and unparalleled service.
Hardy is past President of WorldLawn Power Equipment, 2005-2018. Worldlawn purchased Encore in 2011 and in 2017 they moved into a 274,000-square-foot facility in which Worldlawn and Encore each has their own product line. Outdoor power equipment, snowblower, professional, commercial and residential lawn mowers are all among their products. Worldlawn in Beatrice Nebraska has 60 employees.
Hardy’s success and hard work has allowed him to be involved in many areas.
- Awarded with the Admiralship honor by the Governor Dave Heineman of the State of Nebraska
- Appointed as a Diplomat of the State of Nebraska by the Governor
- Award of Appreciation of the dedication as a Nebraska Diplomat to promote the State of Nebraska abroad by Govenor Pete Rickets
- Economic Ambassador for the state of Nebraska.
Hardy has been recognized as being instrumental in helping business leaders who participate in the Governor’s mission trips overseas.
Hardy is very excited to be a part of HTM Innovations, LLC which is releasing the HangPro Drywall Lift for WALLS in January 2019.